DescriptionNew Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder contains an Artistry Exact Fit blend of Tahitian pearls and optical prisms finely balanced to a level of perfection. The formula mimics the look of real skin for an ideal complexion with an invisible, seamless fit. It is perfect for the woman who wants a polished yet natural look to her makeup. It is so versatile, it can be used on bare skin or over foundation to extend its wear.
Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder is available in 3 sheer shades: Light, Medium, and Dark. The nonrefillable powder jar is specially designed to stay clean, will not leak, and comes with a plush, round applicator puff. Here’s a tip from Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca for a more polished look:
- Tap a small amount of Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder into the cap.
- Using a fluffy powder brush or applicator puff, press into the powder to distribute the product evenly.
- Sweep over your face to set the powder.
- Repeat the process if a more matte look is desired.
- For a more luminous look to the skin, sweep down just the center of the face, leaving a soft glow along the outer edges.
Artistry Exact Fit blend is a combination of ingredients carefully selected for their overall transparency, so the powder does not mask skin tone. Skin receives a naturally radiant finish. The ingredients adhere evenly to the skin so the powder never makes the skin look dry. Tahitian pearls and optical prisms softly reflect light. Optical prisms help minimize the appearance of imperfections. They have the ability to scatter light, also called “soft focus,” to diminish the look of fine lines on the skin. Optical prisms are composed of a perfect ratio of ingredients, including lightweight minerals.
- Transforms the look of skin to achieve a refined, perfected complexion with heightened luminosity.
- Mimics the look of real skin and improves foundation wear; 88% of consumers noticed longer base makeup wear.
- Helps control shine without feeling or looking dry on the skin.
- Can be worn over moisturizer or foundation.
- Is available in three shades to cover the entire range of skin intensities.
- Is allergy tested and dermatologist tested.
- Is noncomedogenic.
- Is safe for sensitive skin.
- Is safe for use around the eye area.
- Is safe for all skin types.