WHAT GOOGLE SAYS
As opposed to a hair transplant treatment that takes about 6 to 12 months to show its effect, using hair patches gives instant results. Further, hair patches do not have any side effects that other medical or surgical treatments might have and can be used by men and women of all ages and hair types
This treatment is the most effective for people who experience Hair Loss in Patches since complete patches can be replaced by filling the bald spots most naturally. The hair patches now available use cosmetic glue that does not require you to take them off while swimming or bathing. The glue used is non-allergic and does not cause any irritation or allergy to the scalp.
HAIR TRANSPLANT ADVANTAGES
- Eliminates Baldness. A hair transplant eliminates your hair-related issues. ...
- Natural-Looking Hairline. Hair restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell. ...
- Improves Your Self-Esteem and Appearance. ...
- Low-Maintenance Hair Care. ...
- Cost-Effective Surgery.
HAIR PATCH ADVANTAGES
What Are the Main Advantages of a Hair Patch?
The best hair patch in India has several advantages over other surgical and medical treatments. This is the reason why numerous people choose this solution to overcome their hair loss issues in the short run. The advantages of using a hair patch have been stated below:
- Convenience: The hair patch feels like your own hair and causes no inconvenience while working, bathing, or swimming. So, it does not only make you look good but does so with convenience.
- Guaranteed results in less time: Surgical treatments take about 6 months to provide significant results. However, with non-surgical treatments, you can see results in a much lesser time. Using a hair patch gives you the desired look instantly.
- Easy styling: Since hair patches blend with your natural hair, you can style them as you please. With the same hair quality and density, you can try out as many styles as you please just as you would with your natural hair.
- Suitable for all stages: Using hair patches is suitable for all stages of hair loss. People who cannot get a hair transplant done because of insufficient donor sites can still go for a hair patch treatment since it has no minimum requirement.
- Low maintenance: Using hair patches does not require a lot of maintenance on a day-to-day basis. Once used it lasts for a good time and no aftercare routine is to be followed.
- No side effects: Another major advantage of using hair patches is that it does not have any side effects like that in the case of a hair transplant. There will be no scarring, itching, or allergies after using hair patches.
- No pain: Since using hair patches is a non-surgical treatment that does not require any needles but only glue, there will be no pain experienced in the process. It, therefore, becomes an easy process that gives the same result without causing any pain.
These are some advantages of using hair patches. However, there might be some inconveniences which you must keep in mind before undergoing the treatment. These include:
- Falling of hair patch: Since hair patches use an outward sticking technique, there is a chance that the patch could fall out in case you have excessive sweating. Even though the glue used nowadays is reliable, there are still chances of a condition like this arising.
- Costly: Even though the treatment costs relatively less than a hair transplant, it can still be expensive because of regular maintenance requirements. The patch is made up of artificial hair which needs replacement after a few months. Not just this, but the glue used to stick the patch also requires to be replaced every few weeks. This might add significantly to the overall cost of the treatment.
- Damage to natural hair: The glue used to stick the hair patch comes in contact with the natural hair and might damage them because of the constant irritation caused. This might even damage the natural hair to the point of hair fall.
- Temporary solution: Hair patches are only a temporary solution for hiding bald patches. It requires constant replacement and clinic visits, unlike a hair transplant which is a permanent hair loss solution.
- Specific products and brushes: After using hair patches, your choice of hair products would be limited. You can use only branded hair accessories and sticky oil. Additionally, a special brush would be needed as well.
You must decide to use hair patches only after considering the pros and cons of making an informed decision. It is recommended to consult a hair specialist to understand the procedure better and also identify the cause of hair fall to take the appropriate measures and follow the right treatment.
DISADVANTAGE OF HAIR TRANSPLANT
- Bleeding Scalp. Bleeding is one of the most common hair transplant side effects. ...
- Scalp Infections. Other hair transplant side effects include scalp infection. ...
- Thinning Of Hair Girth. ...
- Itching. ...
- Scarring. ...
- Cysts. ...
- Hiccups. ...
The patient is usually under anesthesia so he or she does not a feeling during the procedure. However, everything comes at a cost, and not just in terms of money. There are certain severe hair transplant side effects patients should be aware of before going for the procedure. If you have a hair loss problem
Baldness is not an age-dependent phenomenon. This can happen to anyone and more importantly, at any age. In males, baldness can occur due to hormonal changes. When someone is suffering from baldness, the initial symptom is hair growing progressively shorter and finer until no new hairs grow.
DISADVANTAGE OF HAIR PATCH OR TOUPEE WIGS
- Tedious procedure as it requires be removing and cleaning every 30 days.
- The patch needs to be changed every 2 Years.