A man needs to learn the basic knowledge before he can put on a Men’s Hair Patches or wig correctly. Here are some instructions of how to put on men's wigs right.
1. Pin the cap to the hair before wearing the Men’s Hair Patches or men's wig. There are two purposes for wearing caps: keeping hair below the Men’s Hair Patches or wig and adding further safety against the wig falling off. For those who have short hair, they can wear the wig directly without tiring the cap.
2. Set the Men's Hair Patches or men's wig on. You want to start in front and push it on from the front to the back.
3.Adjust the Men's Hair Patches or men's wig to make clear in your mind that its hairline looks natural, and also make sure that ear tabs are located at the ears. Do allow sufficient time to adjust the wig previous to you go to a party.
4. Adjust the Men's Hair Patches or men's wig once more in the mirror after put it on. Comb the wig by anti-static steel tooth comb. In everyday life, styling glue can be used to keep the wig usual and orderly. To keep the wig clean and make it have texture and layers, the wearer needs to wash it correctly after taking it off.
5. Unlike women's Men's Hair Patches or men's wigs, men's wigs require less maintenance. They only need to be combed from time to time. And the curly hair needs to be combed from base up,to avoid the hair from tangling.
6.Layer the little hair when it is wet, by combing it starting front to back and making it stand up. Men can use hair styling cream to make the Men's Hair Patches or men's wigs seem exactly similar as the natural human hair.
Put Men’s Hair Patches or men's wig on properly can make sure that you feel comfortable when wearing it. And the best way to give your Men’s Hair Patches or men's wig a long lifespan is to wash it in the correct way. So it is also important for men to know how to wash wigs correctly. The wigs want to be taken care of in correct ways. After you wear a wig for a while, you need to take it off and wash it, here are a few tips of how to wash men's wigs.
1. Untangle the Men's Hair Patches or men's wig using a broad tooth comb. Start from the ends, and comb upwards to the top.
2. Wet the hair softly with warm water and dip it in the water for about 5 minutes.
3. Dispense the shampoo evenly throughout the hair, and wash it with warm water to get clear of the shampoo.
4. Dispense the conditioner evenly throughout the hair from root to tip. If a conditioning spray is used, it should be apply from at least 10 inches away from the hair.
5. Dry the hair by a towel, or dry it by natural air.
6. Style the hair after it is dry.
If you follow these instructions, you can have well hair and look excellent. With healthy hair, you will be more confident and attractive.